10 SUCCESS PRINCIPLES
These are simple success principles to guide you as you navigate through the journey towards growth and development to reach your maximum potential.
1. DESIRE: You should actually want it, not wish for it. Wishing for success is like wishing to own the moon. It’s very evasive.
2. DETERMINATION: When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. The tenacity to keep going against all odds. Continuous self-improvement and learning new skills, and gaining specialised knowledge on what you need understanding of.
3. HAVE GENUINE INTEREST IN PEOPLE: Smile. Care about what you’re going to do. What will be your contribution to the world? How are you going to positively impact on others? Do you love your neighbour as yourself?
4. GRATITUDE: Be grateful for where you are now, and you will open yourself to receive more. Always give the best you can.
5. LOVE YOURSELF: If you don’t, no one else will. You are enough. Your dreams are valid. You are Important. You are somebody.
6. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: How you present yourself, is how you will be addressed. Carry yourself with pride and confidence, and you will earn the respect you deserve.
7. CONSISTENCY: You don’t need to be perfect to become successful. Stop worrying about being the best, and just concentrate on being you. Focus on improving your skills and being good at what you do no matter what.
8. REJECTION: Use rejection as your motivation. When there’s a will, there’s a way. The more rejection you get, the harder you try. For every no you receive, you’ll surely get a yes. Maybe those no’s aren’t for you anyway. The best is just within reach. Don’t give up!
9. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX: People rarely succeed in anything unless the have fun doing it. You should be creative in whatever you do. Try to think of possible scenarios and solutions for any situations. Try other methods to get to a different result. Think Creatively at all times!
10. ACTION FOLLOWS FEELINGS: If you control your action via your will, which is in your control, you can regulate your feelings, indirectly. If you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right. Think possibility.